Posted on September 12, 2023. Primary Region: Morden & Winkler, MB
We are looking for a licensed mechanic to join our growing team. Duties would include:
• Diagnostics on various equipment/automotive faults, including electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brakes, cooling, powertrain and engine systems
• Repair/replace equipment & automotive parts or systems as required
• Operate equipment/vehicles to diagnose, and verify repairs are complete
• Communicate with customers/service staff to verify complaints and complete work to customers’ expectations
• Perform required maintenance including oil changes, lubrication and adjustments as required
• Follow safe work practices and report unsafe practices to supervisors
• Able to use company computer system to properly record and report time cards as well as complete work orders and related paperwork properly and timely
• Perform other shop related duties including welding, cutting, cleaning, etc
• Work safely and effectively with coworkers, assist other technicians where required
This is a permanent, full time position requiring applicant to work Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend.
Competitive Wages with health and dental benefits.
Credentials: Heavy Duty Equipment or Automotive Mechanic Trade Certification, minimum.
Experience: 4 years minimum
Type of Equipment Repair: Diesel/gas/electric powered equipment as well as cars, light trucks and heavy trucks up to 2 ton.
Applicant must provide their own tools/equipment including steel-toed safety boots
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to Joe Hildebrandt at Dead Horse Sales & Rentals, 35 Jefferson Street, Morden, MB.
Job type: Full-time