Some of the duties that the successful candidate will be performing will include:
- Operate grader and various other equipment ie. backhoe, payloader
- Be able service and maintain equipment
- Road maintenance ie. blading roads
- Installing culverts
- Sign installations
- Other duties, as assigned
- Manual labour, as required
The successful candidate must be:
- Capable of working with others and with minimal supervision
- Be safety conscious and pay attention to detail
This position is seasonal and is usually from April 1 to November 30. There may be potential for this to become a full time position.
The R.M. of Stonehenge No. 73 offers competitive wages based on experience, dental and health benefits package and employer matched pension plan.
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract.
- Operator certification as per The Occupational Health & Safety Regulations or must have the willingness to complete.
- Ground Disturbance certification or willingness to complete.
- Preference to operators with a minimum of 2 years Grader experience
Spring/Summer/Fall - 12 hour shifts Monday-Thursday, 8 hour shift Friday
Winter - 8 hours/day Monday-Friday
Submit your resume with your certifications included and include three references. This position will remain open until such time as the position is filled.
Email to: email@example.com
Job type: Seasonal