Cabinet Sales Consultant
At E.G. Penner Building Centres Ltd., a COR Certified Supplier, we strive to be the premier building, home improvement and design centre in Southeastern Manitoba.
We have an opportunity for an ambitious, dedicated, experienced sales and customer service professional to join our team in the Cabinet Department.
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service when assisting our retail clients in coordinating and creating design projects, renovations, and new construction.
• Provide design expertise, product knowledge, specialized product advice and recommendations.
• Ensure the accurate processing of transactions and account charges.
• Increase department sales.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Above average proven sales skills and several years of experience are required.
• Experience with design program 20/20 and knowledge of the construction industry are a definite asset.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail, strong time management and organizational skills.
• Provide professional and courteous assistance to customers and work well in a team environment.
• Career advancement opportunities. Come build your career with us!
• Commission based salaried position. Salary is dependent on experience.
• Comprehensive benefit plan and company pension.
• and in-store discounts.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. For more information about our company, check out our website at: www.egpenner.com.
Please let us know if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time