Posted on September 14, 2023. Primary Region: Swift Current, SK
- Provide a high level of customer service and sales of Building Material products
- Be knowledgeable about products and services offered by Pioneer Co-op,
answering questions, problem solving and following up to ensure customer
- Assist with answering department phone(s)
- Assist with preparing quotes, taking payments, receiving and invoicing, inventory
counts and control processes.
- Assist with material handing /forklift operation as required.
- Actively support keeping Pioneer Co-op's merchandise secure.
Knowledge of building materials is a definite asset. Must portray strong customer
service skills and genuinely enjoy working with the public. Must have the ability to
work efficiently, independently and assume responsibility. Shifts may include days,
evenings and weekends. Computer skills required. Lifting involved. This position is
classified as Safety Sensitive. Therefore, is subject to Pioneer Co-op’s Alcohol and
Substance Policy as a condition of employment.
Job type: Full-time