Commercial Industrial Manufacturing Ltd, CIM, is actively searching to fill the position of Purchaser/Production Manager.
This position requires a self-motivated, personable individual who is capable of working in a high paced Manufacturing environment to perform;
- Coordinate production schedule’s along with out-sourcing/purchasing of parts from a variety of suppliers
- Control inventory volume and stock necessary parts to complete builds.
- Work closely with different areas of production, Welding, Paint and Installation to assure proper parts, consumables and direction are at hand.
- Assist in Sales with outfitting of trucks and products/options.
- Handle service of associated products.
- This position is an 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
CIM is a well-known and respected Metal Fabricator located in Humboldt, Sask for 38 years. CIM is best known for Heavy Truck Sales, Production and Installation of a various Truck Bodies (Grain, Gravel and Deck). Grain Bin Handling Equipment, Refuse Bins, Harrow Tines and Misc Steel orders and Various Custom Fabrication items that may come.
This position while broad in definition, comes with an abundance of supervision and well experienced team support staff. Experience in either Purchasing or Service would be an asset along with knowledge of electrical and or hydraulic systems would be as well.
Compensation for this position is negotiable and will reflect on the candidates’ qualifications.
CIM offers a Benefit package which includes matching RRSP Contributions, Dental, Long & Short-Term Insurance and Annual Bonuses.
For more information on CIM check out www.cim-ltd.ca or www.cimtrucks.com
Email Resume or questions to Kevin at email@example.com or Phone Kevin or Darryl at 306-682-2505 Monday through Friday 8:00 am 4:30 pm.
Job type: Full-time