Posted on September 18, 2023. Primary Region: Winnipeg, MB
Are you interested in helping Manitobans get connected to the province’s leading Internet Service Provider? You can help people become more connected than ever with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people join us!
The Director of Base Management - Residential/Small Business will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
The Director of Base Management is responsible for enhancing the value of Valley Fiber's Residential and Small Business customer base. This entails developing effective strategies to reduce monthly churn, contributing to the development of market pricing, prioritizing long-term retention and growth through a value ladder strategy, and identifying upsell opportunities for both existing and future services. Additionally, this role involves providing insights and recommendations for reducing ongoing operating costs in related areas.
What We Offer :
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
- Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and
- Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the
daily life of Manitobans
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales - Residential/Small Business, the
Director of Sales Dealer & Retail, the Director of Marketing, and the Executive
Director of Call Centre to achieve organizational revenue objectives and key
- Design and implement tactical plans to support organizational revenue and
key performance indicators, including churn, upsell revenue opportunities, and
average revenue per user
- Ownership of our competitive intelligence tracking and management in order
to anticipate competitive reaction and response
- Strong analytical capability with the objective of surfacing important customer
and market insights, and incorporating these into base management
- Take a leadership role in determining pricing structures for Residential and
Small Business services
- Manage revenue and retention projects related to business development
- Work closely with the Valley Fiber Sales and Marketing team to understand
the needs and goals of Residential and Small Business customer segments
What You Bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, or Sales Management is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, product, or sales management within a
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on internal systems for extended periods of time
Working out of our Winnipeg offices with periodic working sessions in Winkler, this role offers a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, customer-focused organization. Founded in Winkler, Manitoba Valley Fiber has rapidly expanded our footprint, serving residents and commercial accounts across rural Manitoba. The organization is backed by DIF Capital Partners, a global infrastructure firm deeply rooted in Europe, the US and Canada.
As a key part of our creative and dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the department and contribute to the success of Valley Fiber as a sales, marketing, and call center operations leader.
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.
Job type: Full-time