Posted on September 18, 2023. Primary Region: Swift Current, SK
Wallace Construction has operated locally for 45 years as a family run business, with employees who have been by our side for 15 years+. We value each of our staff and offer a health/benefits and retirement savings plans. We are a leader in Southwest Saskatchewan, specializing in a wide variety of commercial, agricultural, and residential projects, and are currently looking to fill an immediate opening for an experienced Journeyman Carpenter and/or apprentice.
If you're interested in a well rounded career with great day to day construction variety, please send us your resume to get started in this rewarding industry!
- handling hand/power tools
- read drawings/ blueprint designs
- hands-on experience in construction, skilled trades (minimum year 3 card)
- Positive & upbeat attitude
- Attention to safety
- Work well in team environment and/or on your own
- Constructi building frameworks, including walls, floor systems, & roof systems
- Experience in Residential and Commercial construction
- Minimum 3-5 years in general carpentry, construction or related industry as qualified carpenter required
- Good working knowledge & understanding of building construction, the carpentry trade in general, construction or related industry trades
- Sound knowledge of general construction codes & regulations
- Ability to work alone in a self managing role or in a team, knowledge in operating equipment such as zoom boom, back hoe, skid steer, genie lift etc. considered an asset
Job type: Full-time