OFFICE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you excel at being the hub of all office activities? This leading Manitoba organization is looking for proven leader to join their team. In the role of Office Manager, you will oversee administrative functions. This is a fast-paced office, which requires a manager who is a proven communicator and who can manage multiple priorities and deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Review and improve administrative processes
* Greet guests and answer phone messages and emails; direct any message to appropriate contacts
* Prepare and send correspondence
* Monitor inventory and order office supplies
* Other duties as required
* 2 years of office management experience
* Proven leadership skills
* Track record of effective communication and customer service with people at all levels of an organization
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office
Please send a resume to Ashley Stevenson at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Contract