As a House/Laundry Attendant you will be responsible for:
• Clean all assigned public areas or Laundry Items
• orders repairs as needed
• ensuring a positive environment for incoming guests
• Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program,
• Employee Discounts, including meal, room rates, and more!
• Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
• Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws and more!
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Wages
• Career Growth Opportunities
• MB Largest Hospitality provider Headquartered in Winnipeg provides opportunities for growth
If you have an outgoing and hardworking personality, we want to hear from you!!
apply with your resume and start earning!!
Job type: Part-time