• Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program,
• Employee Discounts, including meal, room rates, and more!
• Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
• Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws and more!
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Wages
• Career Growth Opportunities
• MB Largest Hospitality provider Headquartered in Winnipeg provides opportunities for growth
Areas of Responsibility:
Maintains log book to record daily activities
Reports any hazards or injuries in the department or hotel to management
Maintains rooms in operating condition by performing repairs as needed
Helps to prepare maintenance cart for use each day
Repairs all appliances and damaged bathroom fixtures; executes general plumbing as needed
Maintains overall appearance of rooms; replaces broken mirrors, hangs fixtures, painting, etc.
Repairs and maintains room's heating/ventilating/air conditioning systems
Performs preventative maintenance throughout the hotel
Repairs furniture, carpet, marble, tile windows, mirrors and decorations as necessary
Maintains operating equipment in working condition by performing routine equipment checks and repairs
All other duties as required
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing Canad Certified Four Star Service and by exceeding guest expectations
Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork at all times
Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
Must be able to work at heights of 10’
Must be physically fit & lift 50lbs safely
Must work inside/outside in all seasons
Job type: Full-time