At Rosenort Credit Union, we pride ourselves on being an excellent banking institution and a delightful workplace! We are seeking a diligent and motivated Individual to join our frontline staff and help provide the support and assistance our members deserve. We are committed to creating opportunities for your career development and will provide adequate training for suitable applicants.
• Provide members with a variety of services related to the promotion and sales of cash and non-cash related deposit products and services
• Comply with policies, procedures and legislative requirements
• Respond to member and potential member inquiries, analyze needs and assist members to utilize the product or service which best meets those needs.
• Process transactions with promptness and accuracy as well as assist in other daily tasks to support the overall organization of the branch
• Be a self-motivated individual with a pleasant attitude
• Have strong negotiating, decision making and problem-solving skills to assess members’ needs
• Be an effective communicator as well as a good listener
• Be highly organized with strong computer skills
• Possess a confident ability to work independently while still remaining a team player.
Salary is based on experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package.
Please forward your resume & cover letter for this position by October 6, 2023 to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rosenort Credit Union welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.
Job type: Full-time