Bliss Gourmet Baked Goods are hand-crafted authentic Italian recipes that have been passed down three generations. We have strong family ties to Italian culture, which was instilled within us by our father, who gave us the drive to share the traditions.
Now we are looking for an experienced Inventory Control Supervisor to join our team!
• Requisition supplies and materials; processing purchasing transactions; coordinating production work
• Monitor inventory stock levels, delivery times, and transport costs and recommend improvements
• Ensure the accuracy of all inventory and annual inventory counts
• Oversee the analysis of inventory data and information; prepare weekly reports
• Oversee the timely and accurate execution of inter-branch inventory transfers
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Develop and maintain effective interdepartmental relationships with key stakeholders at each branch
• Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
Highlight of Qualification:
• Post-secondary education in inventory or supply chain management
• Previous at least 2 years’ experience in distribution, building materials, or manufacturing
• Inventory analysis and data management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Pursuit of numerical precision and ability to analyze data
Please send your resume to email@example.com, only qualified candidate will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time