Right Choice Energy Services Inc. (RCESI) is currently accepting applications for a full-time Accounts Payable Administrator at our Head Office in Moose Jaw, SK. Reporting to the Office Manager, the position will be responsible for the full scope of Accounts Payable duties. Regular business hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, from Monday-Friday.
We are looking for an individual that is proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel) and is a team player. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a high-volume environment and be willing to adapt to changing priorities throughout the day. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply!
Accounts Payable duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Provide timely support to field and office staff
• Enter approved purchase orders into the system
• Providing support to field and office staff with issued POs and invoices
• Verify purchase orders against supplier invoices and post invoices to into the system
• Respond to and assist with vendor and/or supplier inquiries
• Reconcile vendor statements
• Process payments and reconcile company credit cards as assigned
• Ensure adherence to RCESI purchasing and payables policies and procedures
• Other duties as required
The idea candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Accounts Payable and/or Administrative experience and/or education would be considered an asset
• Experience with Sage 300 software would be considered an asset
• Proficient in the use of technology, including the full Microsoft Suite
• A positive and professional attitude
• An ability to work collaboratively with peers, including building positive working relationships
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage changing priorities
• Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
• Exemplary communication skills; both written and oral
RCESI offers competitive wages, a comprehensive group benefits package, an Employer-matched Group Retirement plan, and supports personnel in pursuing higher education by offering training in areas of interest. To learn more about RCESI, please visit rcesi.com. To apply, please submit your application on our website or to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 26, 2023. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time