Posted on November 8, 2023. Primary Region: Swift Current, SK
1. Positive Attitude, strong interpersonal skills, outgoing and energetic personality.
2. Responsible for providing a high level of customer service and sales, assisting
customers with dressing rooms.
3. Prepare visual merchandise displays as directed by Family Fashions Manager.
4. Operate till, and actively support keeping merchandise secure.
5. Pricing of products.
6. Ongoing housekeeping to present a clean, well-merchandised department.
7. Able to do heavy lifting and use of ladders.
8. A desire and ability to work with the public.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Looking for an individual who has a passion for fashion. Must be neat and tidy in
appearance. Providing assistance to customers in the profession of selling clothing
& accessories. Heavy lifting is required. Must be willing to work all shifts. This
includes weekends, evenings, and weekday shifts.
$14.00/HR - $19.47/HR
Job type: Part-time