Posted on November 10, 2023. Primary Region: Airdrie, AB
Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie is seeking a general AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join our rewarding team! We are a family-owned, well-recognized Chevrolet dealership that offers a fun, family-orientated atmosphere to work in.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive wage based on current skillset and experience, earning $80,000 or MORE. Skilled Technicians can expect to produce at 100% efficiency or more!
Why our team of Technicians CHOOSE Davis:
- Competitive wages, flat rate shop with lots of hours available
- We offer a strong team of Advisors that know how to put hours in the Shop
- Industry leading health and dental benefits and employer matched RRSP's
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks prepared at our in-house bistro by a red seal chef!
- We have regular employee gatherings such as BBQs, charity events and much more!
- A stable, family-owned business who takes pride in being involved in the community!
- Ongoing support and training and development opportunities
- Travel reward program so you can travel on us beginning at 5 years of employment
- Group wide employee pricing discount program on vehicles and parts
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Journeyperson Certification
- Knowledge in General Motors vehicles is considered a strong asset
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a dealership setting is preferred
- Valid Driver's License
Visit our website and social media pages to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
Key Words: Automotive service technician, mechanic, technician, service technician, apprentice automotive service technician, mechanics of Alberta, Lethbridge automotive service technicians, southern Alberta service technicians, automotive parts, Canada automotive service technicians, Canada Apprentice automotive service technicians, 310 B, Journeyman Automotive Service Technician, Red Seal automotive service technician
Job type: Full-time