Posted on November 14, 2023. Primary Region: Morden & Winkler, MB
SolutionsIT has an immediate opening for a Technology Alignment Manager (TAM). The mission of our TAM is to align our customers with our standards and to develop a technical relationship with our clients based on the value of our processes.
We are looking for applicants who take pride in the quality of their work and who share our commitment to honesty, integrity, and personal accountability. You must have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with our team and our customers.
• Perform regular technical analysis against The Standard and prepare reports on misalignments for the vCIO
• Analyze where technology issues are coming from and work with the FMS team to identify solutions
• Reducing TEM and RHEM at each customer managed
• Regular proactive manual maintenance to prevent issues.
• Verify tools are implemented and working.
• Documentation of all aspects of a customer’s system
• Review recent changes to ensure they were conducted and documented correctly.
• Owns technical relationship with the customer through Point of Contact and users.
• Intimate knowledge of customers’ technology.
Projects and Professional Services
• Perform small, simple upgrades and installations. Complex changes are handled by Professional Services.
• Understanding how technology can help users and businesses succeed.
• Communicating with client staff members at all levels about their job roles and use of technology.
• Working independently, managing time and priorities.
• Communicating technical misalignments to the person in the vCIO role.
• Developing business acumen so they can understand the customers’ business as well as the technology.
• Showing up in a professional way – looking smart and professional, representing our Team in a professional way.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time