Golden West Broadcasting has been connecting communities for over 65 years. We are proud to tell local stories on our radio stations and digital news outlets across Western Canada. And together with Homefield, we are proud to help local businesses grow through effective advertising, marketing, and organizational development solutions. We are committed to finding and developing people who share our passion for local communities.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team. As a CSM, you will ensure our clients reach their advertising and marketing objectives. You will collect and analyze campaign performance data, then present it to the client and offer recommendations for improvements.
In this role you will:
• Partner with Account Managers to serve their clients.
• Collect and analyze performance results for advertising and marketing campaigns. You will review several data sources, draw insights, and determine whether campaigns are reaching their desired outcome.
• Present reports to clients. You will discuss campaign progress, recommend changes to advertising tactics, and identify areas where Golden West and Homefield can provide additional services to clients.
• Promote client retention and loyalty.
We’d love to meet you if:
• You are highly organized and can balance multiple clients at once.
• You are a team player, able to work with other departments to support your clients’ goals.
• You’re a self-starter. You can drive forward without daily direction.
• You’re an excellent communicator. You present ideas clearly and put yourself in others’ shoes.
• You are tech savvy. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Teams, and CRM tools is a strong asset.
• Marketing knowledge is an asset, but not required.
What We Offer in Return:
• We act with integrity, innovation, and agility – and we strive to create an environment where you can do the same.
• A strong focus on giving back to our communities.
• Regular coaching and ongoing development opportunities, including a career mapping program.
• A caring environment where the health, safety, and well-being of our current and future team members is a priority.
• Salary plus extended health benefits, pension plan, and Employee Assistance Plan.
• Three weeks’ paid vacation and ten paid sick days per year, with vacation increases based on tenure… and your birthday off!
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. Golden West is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities.
If you’re interested in building a career with us, reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job type: Full-time