Posted on November 17, 2023. Primary Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
If you align with what genAG is about and are adaptable, a motivated problem-solver, humble, and a team player this career opportunity is for you…..
genAg is a privately owned ‘family’ based company that believes every person should have the opportunity to use their skills and passion in ways that are fulfilling, productive, and which build a sustainable future for all stakeholders. We also believe every person deserves a high standard of respect and support from their employer, as well as from their ‘workplace family’. It is our company policy and practice to demonstrate this kind of support and respects towards each other through the ‘workplace family’, as well as to those we serve outside our walls. There should be nothing more important to us than the wellbeing of our staff and our customers. ‘Success’ comes through our working and growing together and through our service to others. ‘Service’ is a pillar upon which we’ve chosen to build our business, and which leads us to find purpose, fulfilment, and endless opportunity.
genAG Inc. is looking for a full-time Parts Counter Sales Specialist for our Portage la Prairie location, reporting to the Global Parts Manager. As a parts counter specialist, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service along with the maintenance and sale of inventory.
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Taking a proactive approach to inventory control by assisting and reporting discrepancies.
• Ensuring internal and external customers receive the correct parts in a timely manner.
• Assist in maintaining the retail sales floor and displays to meet or exceed the Dealership’s standards.
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the parts department and parts warehouse.
• Record all sales and customer transactions using the Company provided system, tools (Intellidealer) and guidelines.
• Study and stay current on industry and product information.
• Attend training and Parts Department meetings as required.
• Treat Customers with the utmost respect and exert a positive “can do” attitude
JOB REQUIREMENT and QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent communication skills
• Organization skills, with attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative
• Proven parts counter sales experience
• Knowledge of agricultural equipment
• Customer Service experience
• Must be available for extended hours during seeding and harvest seasons
• Competitive wages
• Continuous training and development program
• Group benefits:
o Life Insurance
o Short term and Long term disability
o Extended Health Care
o Employee Assistance Program
• Great work environment
o bi-weekly potlucks
o employee events
• RRSP matching program after 1 year
Interested candidates may submit their resume by email to email@example.com. We thank all that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time