Posted on November 17, 2023. Primary Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
Location: Any Stride Branch (with Hybrid Work Opportunities)
Posting Number: 2023-40
What’s the Opportunity?
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that Stride’s banking & system platforms consistently deliver value and uninterrupted service to our members. You do this by investigating problems, determining, and testing solutions and communicating resolution to the organization.
This role requires someone who enjoys resolving complex system problems through analysis, troubleshooting, and working with system partners. It also requires someone who is self-sufficient and comfortable re-prioritizing their work as issues impacting service for staff or members occur.
The Operations Analyst also assists with the research, planning, execution, and evaluation of corporate projects.
What you’ll get to do:
• Investigate system challenges by identifying their source, determining possible solutions and testing possible solutions
• Respond to all inquiries from staff quickly, accurately, and with a focus on exceptional service to internal and external members
• Develop and advise on system workarounds (manual requirements when system functionality is not working as intended, or has technical gaps)
• Oversee system application installation, upgrades, and releases and the maintenance of all digital systems
• Investigate and recommend enhancements and operating procedures to optimize system use
• Provide instruction to system users on upgrades or new processes and support the Learning and Development Team when designing systems training
• Contribute to the research, planning, execution and assessment of corporate projects
• Perform testing efforts for projects and platforms, ensuring all systems behave as intended
• Assist with the completion of required tracking and reporting
• Support good data governance by interpreting data output and ensure the cleanliness, accuracy, consistency, and appropriateness of data
• Assist in developing, reviewing and monitoring policies and procedures as part of operations and continuous improvement
Who we are looking for:
• You have a high school diploma or equivalent with 4 – 6 years of experience working with Credit Union systems
• You have knowledge of lending products and lending documentation
• You are tech savvy and proficient with software programs, including Excel
• You have a proven ability to problem solve, troubleshoot and make recommendations
• You are comfortable working in the “unknown” and finding new solutions to issues
• You enjoy variety and can work on multiple requests, roll-outs or enhancement projects with different deadlines
Why join Stride Credit Union?
We offer an engaging work environment where creativity and autonomy are valued. You will receive a significant total compensation package including a competitive salary, eligibility for annual bonus and a matched pension plan. You will also receive additional benefits, such as:
• Extended health, dental and vision benefits
• Flexible work options, where available
• Employee banking benefits (including free chequing accounts, low interest c credit card and bonus rates on deposit and lending products)
• Paid time off in exchange for volunteer hours
• Training and professional development to ensure you have the tools to be successful
If this sounds like something you are up for, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This posting will remain open until November 29, 2023.
Job type: Full-time