As a Kitchen Steward you are responsible for:
• Maintains supply of clean dishes, glassware, silver, pots, et cetera, for all food service outlets in a timely & efficient manner.
• Cleans dishes, silverware, and glassware by operating dish machine
• Keeps cook line well stocked with china/hot plates
• Keeps glassware organized at all times, storing dishware in the proper
• Empties all dirty dishware in the employee cafeteria, washes and returns to
the proper location
• Assists in the breakdown of banquet functions; washes dishes of functions
• Washes pots & pans and returns them to proper place after cleaning
• Scrubs kettles & skillets as needed
• Maintains cleanliness of food production equipment
• All other duties as required
• Able to work days, evenings and/or weekends;
• Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program,
• Employee Discounts, including meal, room rates, and more!
• Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
• Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events,
Contests, Prize Draws and more!
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Wages
• Career Growth Opportunities
• MB Largest Hospitality provider Headquartered in Winnipeg provides
opportunities for growth
Job type: Part-time