Reporting to the Vice President, Operations, the Facilities Manager will oversee and manage daily facilities operations for all branches within One Insurance Group. Working with Leaders and Staff, the Facilities Manager maintains relationships with the building property management and manages all vendor contracts for the company.
• Identify, recommend, and implement contractual changes with vendors as required to ensure costs and services evolve with changing business needs and priorities.
• Manage overall communication between One Insurance and the vendors and resolve major issues between One Insurance and the vendor.
• Monitor stakeholder satisfaction and take appropriate action to ensure contracted vendor services continue to meet and exceed stakeholder expectations.
• Ensures engagement with key stakeholders including Third Party Vendors, One Leaders, Marketing, People & Culture, and Employees.
• Negotiate the best costs for contracted services to branches (i.e., Cleaners, Water, Coffee, Alarms).
• Generate vendor/preferred supplier contacts and maintain relationships with local suppliers within the communities we serve.
• Develops and executes the annual budget for facilities and monitors and reports on variances.
• Coordinate safety procedures and testing (extinguisher, fire drills).
• Act as the primary contact between the landlord / property manager.
• Establish a regular on-site presence in branches to perform general maintenance and/or meet with contractors performing maintenance activities.
• Bring forward ideas and solutions that promote sustainable environmental practices in our branch network.
• Act as Project Manager on renovations and beautification at branches.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
• Minimum of three (3) years experience working a similar position.
• Ability to effectively manage third party vendors and contracts.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to develop trusted collaborative working relationships across multiple stakeholders.
• Driver License and ability to travel across branch network throughout the work week.
• Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office) and aptitude to learn new technology.
• Demonstrates positive attitude, great energy, strong team collaboration and ability to manage through challenges while delivering a high quality of customer service to staff, visitors and customers.
• Familiar with Health & Safety in an office environment and able to contribute best practices based on previous experience for different amenity environments.
What makes us the ONE to choose?
• We are a leading insurance brokerage with 28 branches, located in Manitoba. Each branch is exciting, unique, and provides a customer focused ONE Insurance family atmosphere.
• We provide it all, a retirement savings plan, benefits, industry leading training, continuing education, and competitive compensation programs.
• We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork, and accountability.
This is your opportunity to bring your skills and passion for clients to a career with a progressive and well-respected company! Visit our website at www.oneinsurancegroup.ca to learn more about our branches and teams.
Job type: Full-time