Lanigan & District Ambulance Association invites applications for the position of Primary Care Paramedic. This is a Casual position, available immediately.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the PCP will respond to calls for service, providing initial assessment, treatment, stabilization, and transport of ill or injured persons. Effective communication and team skills are essential.
Lanigan is located 125 km east of Saskatoon on Hwy 16. Casual staff are eligible for mileage reimbursement if driving to Lanigan for their shifts.
Lanigan & District Ambulance Association offers a competitive salary starting at Step 5 of the HSAS Agreement.
• Successful completion of a recognized paramedic education program
• Registered with SCoP (Saskatchewan College of Paramedics)
• Current ITLS and CPR certificates
• Saskatchewan Class 4 Driver’s License
• Dependable transportation
• Experience preferred, but is not a requirement
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Casual