The board of directors for the Heritage Life Personal Care Home are looking for a new provider to provide primary care services to the resident population in HLPCH. We are open to discussing different options for part time work. The funding model is fee for service. The physician would be responsible for billing MB Health for services provided, costs relating to medical supplies, and administrative responsibilities.
Posting End Date: Open until filled
Site: Heritage Life Personal Care Home
Work Location: 100A Heritage Trail, Niverville
Job Stream: Clinical
Anticipated Start Date: To be determined
Anticipated Shift: Days/Weekends
Daily Hours Worked: Various hour shifts
Position Type: Fee for service
Wage Rate: As Per Doctors Manitoba Agreement
1. Must be eligible for registration and licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba.
2. Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population is required
3. Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job
4. Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic formats and other mediums
Conditions of Employment:
1. Completes and maintains a satisfactory Criminal Record Check, Vulnerable Sector Search, Adult Abuse Registry Check and Child Abuse Registry Check, as appropriate.
2. All Health Care workers are required to be immunized as a condition of employment in accordance with HLPCH/Southern Health-Santé Sud policy.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment Conditions of Employment.
Job type: Part-time