Position: Music Teacher (Permanent Position)
School: Langruth Elementary School, Plumas Elementary School, Gladstone Elementary School
Assignment: .50 FTE
Start Date: September 2023
Candidates will be selected for interviews based on the following:
● Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate.
● Post Baccalaureate Degree is an asset; or working towards a degree
● Previous experience working in an environment with students with learning and behavior needs.
● Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Skills and Abilities:
● Ability to provide knowledge of the music program
● Excellent organizational and classroom management skills
● Knowledge in the use of technology in the classroom
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Experience working with students with unique needs
● Team player committed to the certainty that all students can learn
● Engaging and energetic teaching style
● School and community involvement
First Aid, Child CPR and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention training are an asset.
Any questions should be directed to the Superintendent, Sandra Meilleur (204) 385-6110.
Posting will remain open until filled. Interested candidates are to submit a cover letter and resume, along with three (3) references by email to:
Pine Creek School Division
Box 420 Gladstone, MB R0J 0T0
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All persons hired by Pine Creek School Division are subject to the completion of satisfactory Child Abuse Registry and
Criminal Records Checks conducted at the cost of the prospective employee.
Job type: Part-time