Are you passionate about dogs and seeking a rewarding career in the pet industry? Look no further! Fido’s Place, Weyburn’s premier licensed dog daycare, grooming, and training center, is expanding its team and is currently hiring a dedicated individual to join our dynamic environment.
Position: Doggy Daycare Specialist
Job Type: Part-time (with potential for full-time based on applicant)
Location: Fido’s Place, 325 Queen Street, Weyburn, SK
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 306-842-1842
As a Doggy Daycare Specialist at Fido’s Place, you will be responsible for:
- Passionate for delivering outstanding customer service
- Availability to work a minimum of 3 days a week; including occasional evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Posses a Valid Drivers License & reliable transportation
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Basic computer skills
- Task-oriented with good time management skills
- Knowledge of dog communication skills and basic training
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Must be comfortable standing on your feet the entire shift and be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be comfortable working both inside and outside in all weather conditions
- Must be 18 years or older and have a high school degree or equivalent
- Previous professional employment working with animals
- First Aid & CPR trained (both humans and pets)
- Grooming experience
- Social media experience
- Training experience
- Customer service skills
Salary will be determined based on experience.
If the above sounds like a great fit, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today! woof.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com, Attention: CindyAnn Boehm.
Fido’s Place is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time