Cross Country is a leading Canadian Manufacturer of aggregate hauling and construction trailers. We design and build heavy duty semi-trailers for on and off road applications. We have built our reputation around a top quality product that results from attention to detail and hard work.
We are looking for a Parts Sales Representative to join our growing company. We are looking for a mature and driven team player, with a proven track record of customer service excellence and is mechanically inclined with a knowledge of heavy duty truck and trailer parts within the Transportation Industry.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma Preferred
- 1 + years of experience in the truck and trailer industry preferred, but not required.
- Manufacturing and trailer background a strong asset
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly-adapted verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings and blueprints
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
Position Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive calls and complete parts sales
- Facilitate customer needs and requests in a way that is informative, productive and efficient
- Troubleshoot and resolve mechanical or logistical matters that arise
- Responsible for maintaining and updating data entry and tracking systems, i.e., customer order status, quoting system, technical resource library etc.
- Interdepartmental communication and coordination to support custom manufactured parts
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests and historical data
- Product training and support
We thank all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews may be conducted in person or via video conferencing. Cross Country Manufacturing welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Job type: Full-time