Q104 has an exciting opportunity for Sales & Marketing Professionals to connect local businesses to our audience. Every great career starts with an opportunity, and answering this ad may be YOUR opportunity.
• Sales & Service of existing accounts, as well as cultivate new potential clients
• Provide on-going support to ensure optimal client service
• Ability to coordinate creative from initial sales meetings through to preparation of ads for client approval
• Ongoing awareness of our customers’ day to day challenges
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High level of initiative/self-motivation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate – working knowledge of word-processing
• Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
• Must enjoy fast paced work environment that is based on team and individual effort
• A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
• A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
A compensation package will be set to meet the needs of the successful applicants.
Call us at 807-468-1045 or contact us through KenoraOnline.com
Email resumes to Carter Friesen, Station Manager, [email protected]
*Golden West is an equal opportunity employer and our goal is to find and develop the world’s strongest media professionals. We celebrate our people, our communities and constantly look for new ways to connect our audience to the content that matters.
Job type: Full-time