Killarney and Roblin, MB
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba
Under the direction of the Regional Credit Manager, you will be responsible to administer MASC lending programs and services. You will be responsible for meeting with applicants to discuss proposals; analyze and review financial statements and the viability of farm operations; conduct farm visits and value land, buildings, livestock, equipment and other personal property for security purposes; investigate credit worthiness; and client account administration, including collections.
• Degree in Agriculture, Commerce, or Business and related experience in agriculture or agricultural finance, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
• Analytical, problem solving and decision-making experience
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience applying policies, procedures and guidelines
• Strong organizational skills to prioritize work and manage multiple work activities to meet project deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy (including numerical accuracy)
• Negotiation skills
• Experience using MS Office
• Knowledge of property appraisals is an asset
This position has an attractive benefits package and salary range of $56,210 to $77,354 per annum. Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé and cover letter, marked “Confidential”, no later than Friday, November 17, 2017 to:
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Unit 100 - 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
E-mail: [email protected]
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time