Posted on February 7, 2024. Primary Region: Morden & Winkler, MB
We're looking for a visionary leader with a passion for people and technology and a track record of achieving results that align with company strategy. In this dynamic role, your initiative and ability to explore new frontiers amid multiple priorities will be pivotal. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Information Technology to lead our company through rapid digital transformation.
As the IT Director in a dynamic corporate and manufacturing environment, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the strategic planning, implementation, and management of all information technology systems and services. You will lead a team of IT professionals to ensure the seamless operation of technology infrastructure, applications, and support across both corporate offices and manufacturing facilities.
Strategic IT Leadership
- Collaborate with executive leadership to align IT strategies with corporate goals and manufacturing operations.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive IT strategy that supports business growth, scalability, and technology advancements.
- Foster a culture of growing people in the IT department.
- Lead and mentor a team of IT professionals, including infrastructure management, application developers and ERP professionals.
- Lead the development and implementation of the ERP system, meeting company goals and strategies.
Infrastructure & Application Management
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of a robust IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, hardware, and software.
- Ensure high availability, reliability, and security of IT systems and data, considering the unique needs of corporate and manufacturing environments.
- Identify problematic areas and expeditiously lead strategic solutions.
- Develop Business Intelligence systems to support data driven decision making across the organization.
Budget & Resource Management
- Create and manage the IT department budget, making strategic decisions on technology investments and cost-effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 5+ years experience in a senior managerial role in IT or similar role
- Experience in project management and ERP is an asset
- Background in manufacturing is an asset
Disability accommodations are available upon request.
Job type: Full-time