Kroeker Farms is one of Canada’s leading producers and suppliers of conventional and organic table potatoes. We take pride in our progressive approach to land stewardship, innovation, and quality. Our success is due to our passionate, driven People who work toward a common goal: to produce the highest quality potatoes in North America.
Healthy Food. Healthy World. is our vision. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, deliver on their commitments, are collaborative team players, and are always in search of a better way.
We are currently accepting applications for an Agronomy Scout who can support our farm operations in the 2024 season. In this role you’ll get to do what you do best: research, discover, facilitate communication and be a key part of improving our farming practices.
• Visit our various farm locations regularly.
• Conduct samples and field trials.
• Generate and communicate reports.
We’re Looking For:
• Someone currently working toward a degree/diploma in Agriculture.
• An optimistic person who sees solutions and improvement opportunities in every situation.
• A self-motivated, service-oriented mindset and willingness to take initiative.
• An in-grained sense of curiosity, and interest in process improvement.
• Strong communication skills.
• Exceptional ability to plan, schedule, and organize.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license.
We are a family/employee-owned business – our people are our greatest investment and strength. We offer a competitive wage & benefits package, group RRSP, and a profit-sharing plan.
If you’re interested in a rewarding career with a progressive company, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Seasonal