Posted on February 9, 2024. Primary Region: Winnipeg, MB
We are currently seeking a Seasonal Operations Assistant at our Crop Inputs facility in Gunton, MB. The successful candidate will work closely with the local team to support the safe, efficient, and profitable operation of the crop inputs facility.
• Complete the necessary training programs relative to the position.
• Load and unload chemical products.
• Load and unload fertilizer products.
• Deliveries of chemical and seed to local customers.
• Yard maintenance.
• Maintain, clean, and operate facility equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with NH3 and/or Crop Inputs considered an asset.
• Detail oriented with a focus on learning & following safety procedures.
• Ability to work overtime hours, evenings, and weekends.
• Class 3 with air brakes or Class 1 license would be considered an asset.
To be considered for this role, please apply directly to our website: www.patersongrain.com/careers/
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation, and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers.
Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.
Paterson Grain is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply and self-identify.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
Job type: Seasonal