PAMI requires an Administrative Assistant for its Humboldt office. This is a part-time, one-year position starting in January 2018.
• Successful completion of an Administrative Assistant program is essential.
• Must be a proficient user of Microsoft Office 2013, with exceptional knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Excellent typing and proofreading capability, including strong grammar skills and a keen knowledge of sentence structure and punctuation rules, are a necessity.
• Ability to organize, plan, and complete a large volume of tasks with accuracy and strong attention to detail, taking into consideration frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
• Must have strong data entry skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively within a strong team environment is essential.
• Farm and/or technical background is useful.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits
Applications Close: November 29, 2017, at 12:00 p.m.
Contact: Please send resume of qualifications and experience, including references to:
Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute
P.O. Box 1150
Humboldt, SK S0K 2A0
Fax: (306) 682-5080
E-mail: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time