PAMI requires an Engineering Design and Drafting Technologist for its Humboldt office. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of engineers, technologists, tradespersons, and agrologists to successfully deliver projects for the agriculture, industry, mining, and other machinery-based industries.
- Work with the design team to develop prototype machinery and mechanical component designs, including associated documentation packages of specifications, technical drawings, and operator’s and parts manuals.
- Knowledge of materials, welding, machining, and hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Carry out project plans and operate equipment in the field, assess performance, and prepare field notes to support project reports.
- Understand and follow all requirements for safe and efficient work.
- Communicate with the project team about project problems, solutions, and outcomes.
- A diploma in Engineering Design and Drafting Technology from an accredited technical institute.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM program operation is mandatory with SolidWorks and PTC Creo being the preferred programs.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Office, and Excel.
- Valid driver’s licence is also required.
Applications Close: Friday, November 24, at 5:00 p.m.
Please send resume of qualifications and experience, including references to:
Laurie Szautner, Executive Assistant
Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI)
P.O. Box 1150
Humboldt, SK S0K 2A0
Fax: (306) 682-5080
E-mail: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time