HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in various countries around the world. This position is based in the vibrant community of Killarney, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Feed Mill Maintenance for the new feed mill in Killarney, Manitoba. This position will report directly to the Feed Operations and Truck Wash Maintenance Manager.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
* Minimize mill downtime by planning and performing repairs in a time sensitive manner
* Maintain recordings of repairs and improvements
* Ensure preventative maintenance tasks are properly done on-time
* Assist Mill Manager in increasing feed production with quality results
* Assist in preventing feed contamination/slippage
* Perform maintenance tasks in a safe manner, following safety regulations
* Maintaining a clean and organized shop
* Be prepared and ready for on call service, flexible for weekend work
* Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in maintenance
* Valid Class 5 Drivers License
* Red Seal industrial mechanic/millwright or industrial electrician
* Proficient computer skills
* Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications
* Communicate and work well with peers and customers
* Is able to prioritize work load
* Proven leadership skills in a flexible, ever changing continuous improvement environment, to achieve desired results
* 5th Class Power Engineering - Asset
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.hylife.com/current-opportunities
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time