Client Services Manager - Eastview Place, Long Term Care (NU-17-034)
Posted on November 14, 2017. Region: Altona, MB
The Client Services Manager (CSM) is responsible for the delivery of quality client/patient care in the assigned areas of operations. The CSM fosters/facilitates interdisciplinary, collaborative relationships within the areas of responsibility, the institution and the community to ensure a high standard of client/patient care. The CSM assumes major responsibilities for the operational management, coordination and delivery of client/patient care in the assigned areas in accordance with:
• Southern Health-Santé Sud Board Ends / Core Values, the purpose, principal functions and, goals of Southern Health-Santé Sud and associated programs.
• Professional Standards of Practice, i.e. CRNM standards.
• Professional Code of Ethics, i.e. CNA Code of Ethics.
The responsibilities of the CSM encompasses the domains of management and leadership, planning, organizing, program development, communication, resource management (fiscal and human), policy development, advancement of knowledge, and continuous quality improvement.
The CSM is directly accountable to the Director of Health Services for:
• Client/patient care management of the assigned areas.
• Problems related to client/patient care and staffing, and the status of problem resolution.
• Variances from the approved budget.
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Please include Competition Number NU-17-034 when applying.
For more information on this and other employment opportunities, please visit www.southernhealth.ca
Job type: Full-time