We are looking for a self-starting team member to join our Weyburn operations. General duties include helping in our daily operations at our Goodwater Inspection Facility with the opportunity to offer Field services to our customers. Our goal is to provide a field service that improves customer satisfaction, minimizes costly failures & downtime, while providing a positive, safe work culture & environment.
- Work as a contributing team member in the daily operations of our Goodwater Inspection Facility.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with management team and being able to contribute in a team setting.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
We are looking for individuals with:
- A Positive Attitude/ Outlook that are able to work with minimal supervision.
- Field service experience of any kind, but not necessary.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment (training will be provided).
- English literacy.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Valid Drivers Liscence
If this sounds like you, I want to hear from you!!!!!
Job type: Full-time