Permanent Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Rural Municipality of Laurier No. 38
The successful applicant must be bondable, able to work independently, and be a proven team player.
• good knowledge of general office practices,
• strong accounting background,
• excellent communication and organizational skills,
• ability to adapt to new technologies,
• knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook software programs,
• knowledge of Sage Accounting program.
Duties will include:
• reception, general office duties, accounting,
• understanding and working with municipal policies;
• Providing support services to the Administrator, Council, Ratepayers, & Staff.
• 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Please submit your resume including references and expected wage by
Monday, January 31st, 2018
R. M. of Laurier No. 38
Administrative Assistant Position
Email: [email protected]
Job type: Part-time