My client in the Agri business is looking for an Accountant to join their dynamic and growing team, based in rural Okotoks, Alberta. The successful candidate will be committed to assisting clients, work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines, and maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be a team player who is passionate about serving others and is meticulous, enthusiastic and a positive individual who is an expert in their field and possess the following qualities and skills:
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in accounting minimum
• Experience of preparing Year End and Month end
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently meet and exceed deadlines
• Above average verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate financial information to a non-financial audience
• Must be able to work independently.
• Strong computer skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Intermediate /advanced QuickBooks Experience
• Desire to learn.
• Farm accounting a benefit but not essential
My client offers a relaxed work environment, flexible work hours and competitive salary.
Job type: Full-time