Who We Are:
Earth4U Consulting is a growing company focused on delivering energy efficient comfort solutions to homeowners and businesses in Northwestern Ontario. We work hard to ensure that we are providing the right solution for every application.
We are looking for a full time technician to install residential and commercial HVAC equipment. The successful applicant will work on a wide range of equipment throughout the Kenora region. The ideal candidate will have a G2 Gas Fitter designation or be a Red Seal Refrigeration Journeyperson. All applicants must be safety orientated, have a good understanding of aspects of the HVAC trade, be highly motivated and have excellent organizational skills.
• Complete preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance duties
• Install mechanical equipment as specified for the project
• Install gas lines and equipment
• Communicate/co-ordinate with project foreman and homeowner
• Ensure service vehicle is adequately stocked
• Assist with ordering material for shop
• Ensure work is code-compliant and documented appropriately
• Maintain professional workplace at all times
• Possess a valid and current driver’s license
• Must be flexible with working hours
• Willing to work as part of a team or independently with little direction
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• Possess a willingness to learn new skills and procedures
• G2 gas fitter accreditation is an asset
• Red Seal Refrigeration accreditation is an asset
At Earth4U we invest heavily to make sure you have the training and certifications required to succeed. We employ registered apprentices & journeypersons. Your typical work week will involve working on new home construction sites, commercial/industrial sites and assisting existing homeowners to upgrade their existing equipment.
We offer a company matched pension plan, competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
If you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment please forward your resume to [email protected]
We appreciate all applications however only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time