Mullen Group Ltd. is a diversified Oilfield Services and Transportation/Logistics Service company managing a network of companies that operate throughout North America. We have an exciting full-time opportunity within our IT Shared Services Group in Okotoks, Alberta.
We are looking for an individual with strong communication and analytical skills, the ability to multi task and who can excel in a fast-paced team environment.
- Provide first level IT support within a virtualized desktop WAN environment utilizing remote connection support solutions.
- Administration and logging of calls in an incident management system.
- Centralized IT Procurement.
- Endpoint Lifecycle management.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Documentation as required.
- Project work as required.
- At least 1 year IT service desk related work experience and/or a technical certificate related to desktop, printer and/or server systems.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Work well with others under minimal supervision.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Other Experience in the following a definite asset:
- Incident management systems.
- Remote connection support solutions.
- Windows Deployment Services and/or other imaging tools experience.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory.
- Windows Desktop 7/10 administration.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward resumes by February 9, 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Attention: Charlotte Fisher
E-mail: [email protected]
Job type: Full-time