Swine Health Professionals Ltd, a multi-veterinarian practice focusing exclusively on swine, seeks a new administrative assistance to help with veterinarian and office support. We are dedicated to providing leading edge swine veterinary services and production support to clients throughout Manitoba. We are pleased to provide the opportunity to work with a small team of nine people based out of our office in Steinbach, Manitoba.
The office and veterinarian support position oversees several key areas within our office, including exports/regulatory administration, vet schedules, laboratory results, database management, and Canadian Quality Assurance program oversight. In addition to office administrative work, this position will involve in barn sample collection, process auditing and farm trial assistance. This is a full-time position beginning March 1, 2018.
• The applicant will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Administrative experience or equivalent post-secondary education of at least two years is required.
• Experience in agriculture is desirable and willingness to visit barns and be trained in animal sampling techniques is mandatory.
• Applicant must be able to work under strict timelines.
• Attention to detail and a high level of organization is necessary.
• Applicant must have access to a vehicle during office hours.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products is compulsory.
For more information, visit our website at shpswine.com. Please submit a resume with cover letter to [email protected] by January 31, 2018.
Job type: Full-time