Are you ready for the next step of your career? Do you have the desire to help members and staff succeed personally and financially? Do you have a lending background? Luseland Credit Union is seeking a motivated leader to join their lending team.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Loans Officer will:
• provide lending services to current members and potential members and administer and control an assigned portion of the loans portfolio;
• recognize member needs and promote and cross-sell credit union lending and deposit services; and
• ensure all loan activities comply with relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
This position requires:
• attention to detail;
• strong leadership and communication skills;
• working knowledge of credit union products and services;
• desire and ability to be a team leader; and
• one-year of post-secondary training plus four to six years of job-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience; or two to four years of relevant post-secondary training.
Salary will be negotiated based on education and experience. Luseland Credit Union offers a fully paid benefits package, including 7.5% pension matching, variable pay structure, and an employee loan/deposit program.
ABOUT OUR CREDIT UNION
Luseland Credit Union has been a proud leader in the community for more than 50 years. Every year we provide support to various local projects and organizations in the form of volunteer time and donations.
From a single office, we serve a membership of more than 1565 from coast to coast. We were among the first in our area to offer digital transactions such as e-transfers, text message banking and alerts, and a mobile app. And in 2017, we moved into our new office building which will allow us to continue to serve our membership long into the future.
Luseland Credit Union is growth and team-focused. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and to being accountable to every member we serve.
If your goals and experience match our requirements, we invite you to submit your application by Friday, February 23, 2018 to:
Adam Franko, General Manager
Luseland Credit Union
PO Box 518
Luseland SK S0L 2A0
F: 306-372-4446 E: [email protected]
Job type: Full-time