99.5 DRUM FM and DrumhellerOnline.com are a big part of the community.
At the core of our organization is a team of professionals whose sole purpose is to tell the stories of the people around us, and keep our community connected.
We are currently looking for a Radio and Digital Media Sales professional to connect local businesses to our audience.
Every great career starts with an opportunity, and answering this ad may be YOUR opportunity.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Sales & Service of existing accounts
• Provide on-going support to ensure optimal client service
• Ability to coordinate creative from initial sales meetings through to preparation of ads for client approval
• Ongoing awareness of our customers’ day to day challenges
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High level of initiative/self-motivation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate – working knowledge of word-processing
• Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
• Must enjoy fast paced work environment that is based on team and individual effort
• A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
• A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
A compensation package will be set to meet the needs of the successful applicants.
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume to:
Dennis Harder, Station Manager - [email protected]
or drop off your resume in person at our studios at:
105 South Railway Avenue, Drumheller, AB -- Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm
We will only contact the successful candidates for further interviews.
*Golden West is an equal opportunity employer and our goal is to find and develop the world’s strongest media professionals. We celebrate our people, our communities and constantly look for new ways to connect our audience to the content that matters.
Job type: Full-time