Radius Credit Union is seeking a full time Loans Service Representative to be based out of our Tribune Branch. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, responsibilities include interviewing members and potential members, analyzing loan applications, granting and/or recommending consumer, agricultural and commercial loans and mortgages and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures. The position is also responsible for collection activity and cross-selling the full range of Credit Union products.
• 2-4+ years of experience, consumer, agricultural, and/or commercial lending.
• One year of related post-secondary education. (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Ability to interpret complex member financial information, assess risk and determine product/service opportunities.
• Proven success working in a sales, service and goal oriented environment.
• Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
• A demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
• Radius Credit Union will consider applicants for our loans trainee program. Compensation will be based on education and experience.
The Credit Union / Organization:
Radius Credit Union is a rural based community focused credit union with seven (7) branches, assets over $300 million and nearly 50 employees serving 4700 members. Radius Credit Union builds relationships by providing financial solutions and supporting its communities. Employee engagement is valued and there is ample opportunity for growth for career minded individuals.
Located in the heart of the Souris Valley, Tribune is a small community located approximately 25 km from the Canada-US Border. The area and communities surrounding Tribune offer ample recreational opportunities including a full service campground, 9-hole sand green golf course, hockey & curling rinks, ball diamonds, fishing, boating and more! The nearby Lyndale School offers classes from Grade K-9, with bus service available for Grade 10-12 students.
Radius Credit Union offers a competitive compensation package including a 7% matched defined contribution pension plan administered by the Co-operative Superannuation Society, participation in a Variable Incentive Program, a full range of employee benefits including medical, dental, EAP and life/disability insurance.
Job type: Full-time