Duties and responsibilities:
• Install arena ice.
• Complete ice monitoring and maintenance to ensure quality ice and safety of patrons.
• Operate Zamboni.
• Clear and concise record-keeping including, but not limited to, equipment and completion of maintenance duties.
• Snow clearing of entrances and emergency exits.
• Ability to respond to emergency situations if required
• Maintain positive working relationships with user groups, visitors, other employees and Rink Board members.
• Complete minor building repairs and preventative maintenance tasks as needed.
• Supervision of patrons and visitors at rink.
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
• Must be physically able to complete job duties
Knowledge of ice maintenance, janitorial work, carpentry and other handyman skills an asset.
Valid Saskatchewan driver’s licence and Respect in Sport certification required.
Wage is negotiable.
Job type: Seasonal