We are currently looking for a Plumbing & Heating Service Manager, for our company that is located in Moose Jaw, SK. We are looking for an experienced Service Manager with 10 years plus of working experience in the Plumbing & Heating industry. The Plumbing & Heating Service Manager leads technicians who install, repair and maintain plumbing & heating equipment in residential and commercial buildings.
• Responsible for the scheduling and supervision of technicians’ to effectively provide residential and commercial plumbing and heating service, repair and installation for customers.
• Supervise and delegate service employees, which includes assisting in hiring and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting technician meetings, completing and reviewing time sheets, evaluating performance and supervising work assignments to ensure effective operations.
• Communicate directly with customers, vendors and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of job or project status and requirements.
• Responsible for organizing and dispatching service orders.
• Be on-call or ensure someone is on-call for after hour calls.
• Coach and motivate technicians to work at their maximum productivity; coach, train and develop technicians to increase work and sales skills.
• Review and audit technician paperwork daily; ensure that all equipment is in proper operating condition, to include maintaining high quality appearance of service fleet and equipment.
• Monitor the dispatch function for our service techs to ensure the appropriate technician is selected based on customer needs.
• Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain our current customer base and generate new business.
• Establish and maintain n a regular training program to ensure that technicians are properly trained on latest service techniques, equipment and safety procedures for equipment and general working conditions.
• Oversee technical support, customer service and quality assurance.
• Observes and enforces all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
• Must be committed to customer service and able to handle all incoming service calls, emails, and be very well organized to meet deadlines.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Journeyperson Plumbing and General Gas Ticket required.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Plumbing and Heating service industry in the Residential and Commercial sectors.
• Experience with managing employees.
• Experience in hydronic & forced air heating, for boilers & furnaces and have electrical and controls knowledge.
• Have good written and oral communication skills and be proficient with emails, word, and excel.
• Have a pleasant outgoing personality and able to fit in with our team.
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
This is a fulltime position. Salary is based on experience and includes benefits.
Please submit your resume including references to [email protected], or drop off or mail to 421 High St W, Moose Jaw, S6H-1T2.
Job type: Full-time