As Manitoba’s largest credit union SCU is committed to providing professional service at the highest level. We offer competitive salary, complete benefits package, training and an excellent working environment. Due to our steady growth in the marketplace, we are now seeking a:
Consumer Lending Officer
Position # 18-0027
Full-time, term (up to 12 months); this position requires a rotation of Friday evenings and Saturdays
As a Consumer Lending Officer you will deliver lending services in a courteous and professional manner to current and potential members. Using a needs based sales approach, you will recognize member needs to promote and cross-sell all credit union products and services. As well, you will ensure all assigned lending activities are compliant with relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Post-Secondary education in business and/or 2 to 5 years of lending experience; or 5 years needs based sales experience, preferably in a financial institution
• Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical, judgment and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated prioritization, organization, time management, planning and follow-up skills
For further information and to apply on-line, visit https://rt11.ultipro.ca/STE5001/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx
Closing Date: February 22, 2018
We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Job type: Full-time