We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Kenora branch.
As a Counter/ Inside Sales Representative, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist customers with any inquiries In-Person & via phone on a daily basis
• Act as a liaison between customers & Field Sales Representatives
• Maintain & expand the customer database
• Receive and process orders as required
• Make follow-up calls to customers
• Support the Project Management team as needed
• Responsible for the first line of technical support
• Manage relationships with key vendors to ensure profitability
• Consistently achieve a high level of customer service
Skills & Qualifications:
• 1-2 years of inside sales or customer service experience within the electrical distribution industry or a combination of education and experience
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and build customer relationships
• Strong problem solving and time management skills
• Be computer literate
• AS400 experience would be an asset
• Product knowledge of the electrical business would be an asset
How to Apply
Our online application will allow you to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and work preferences, and should take about 10–15 minutes to complete. You can start, save and finish the application at a later time, and you can get a copy of your personality assessment when you’re done by logging into the tool afterwards.
The application process includes the option to upload a picture. Please note that at our company we turn off the display of pictures.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/27051?s=c6
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please visit www.westburne.ca for other career opportunities. We invite you to also click on “Life Here” http://westburne.ca/life-here/why-westburne.html to learn more about Westburne.
Job type: Full-time