Professional Class 1 drivers wanted! Steve’s Livestock Transport is looking for Company Drivers to join our fleet in Blumenort, Manitoba. Apply today, we are filling seats fast! We offer:
• Steady, year-round work
• Competitive compensation and performance bonus program
• Paid orientation and training including humane animal handling and biosecurity protocol
• Comprehensive benefits package, including matching RRSP plan
• Bi-weekly pay by direct deposit
• Rewarding work keeping the Canadian economy moving forward
• Mentor program for new drivers
• One weekend per month scheduled a year in advance
• At least 4 nights at home per week
People are our most valuable resource, and we take our responsibility for our customers, drivers and staff as seriously as we take our strict standards for humane animal handling, safe transport and on-time delivery. We are committed to creating value for our customers and thereby enhancing the success of our customers, employees, community and stakeholders. We will drive change in our industry by pursuing innovation and focusing on “where there’s a will, there’s a way!”
Steve’s Livestock Transport is the North American leader in livestock transport, and we know that this achievement is a direct result of our dedicated team of drivers.
We welcome new drivers to our team and have dedicated and experienced trainers to help you get the best possible start in your Class 1 Commercial driving career.
Please reply to this ad with your resume and abstract, or complete an application online at www.slt.ca. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job type: Full-time