Haztech currently has an opening for a qualified PRIMARY CARE PARAMEDIC to join our team on a full-time basis. This role will be performed on an industrial site near Estevan, SK.
Established in 2006, Haztech provides full service Medical, Safety, Security, Fire & Rescue and Occupational Health services to industrial, construction, oilfield, and mining sectors.
We have established ourselves as "the new standard, in the health and safety fields by providing world-class services throughout Canada.
Haztechs culture is one where every employees contribution to the team is recognized and valued. We express our appreciation by investing in our workforce: employees are covered by our comprehensive group benefits plan after three months of full-time work, are offered development courses, and have numerous advancement opportunities within the company to work towards.
As a member of Haztechs Basic Life Support (BLS) team, you will be responsible to assess and treat patients healthcare needs, including maintenance of medical records.
Your wealth of knowledge will be relied upon to advise patients on their healthcare maintenance, disease prevention and to provide occupational health case management.
You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the company while providing a safe and positive work environment.
You will also be required to:
- Conduct patient assessments and provide treatment as required
- Maintain inventory
- Conduct Drug and Alcohol tests on site (D+A Technician training will be provided by Haztech)
- Transport patients as required
- Maintain a positive relationship with the client and other employees on site
- Current Saskatchewan Primary Care Paramedic license
- Previous experience on an industrial site considered a significant asset
- Clean criminal record and drivers abstract
Job type: Full-time